Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OY

We are having a family crisis ... And I find myself having to do things I just don't want to do. My father-in-law has cancer just underwent a hopefully successful surgery. After that radiation and chemo, the whole nine yards. My problem is he is our main baby sitter. It looks like we have to move back in with my mom so we can afford
extra help watching the kids.

I feel horrible leaving the only home that my kids have ever known, but its for the best. We will be able to stabilize our debt, and they will be able to spend more time with their baby cousin.

It was really hard making that call, but it was really the thing we could do.

But in the back of my mind, this is now another thing I worry about. My dad died of cancer and now my wife's dad has cancer ... Does this family history effect my kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment