Saturday, March 26, 2011

tales of fatherhood

Last night I had dinner with two of my best friends. One of whom has a two month old and the other who is expecting his first kid in a month or so. Its funny how delusional a guy without kids can be.
"I can get by on so little sleep."

Good luck with that.  So afterwards I went home and found out that my oldest was out of pull-ups and night diapers. So i took a ride out to the 24-hr supermarket. There were these dudes there (barely in their 20s) who were buying all these cases of beer. Coors Light, Bud, Bud light ... so they don't have really good taste. And all I could think of is my buddy thinks he is like those guys, but he is more like me with the two packs of diapers, half gallon of milk and a mini watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment